Coffee on the Mountain
Coffee on the Mountain
Let's meet for a coffee-break on the mountain at 11 AM at Pine Marten Lodge at Mt. Bachelor. We will meet at one of the large tables near the coffee shop on the 1st level of the Pine Marten Mid-Mountain Lodge. If that area is full check one of the large tables on the 2nd level near the entrance to the cafeteria.
This will be an opportunity to take a mid-morning break from skiing and to check out who is up on the mountain. At the BSC coffee event skiers will be able to connect with others who ski at comparable levels. Usually, we break into several self-guided smaller groups to hit the slopes. The coffee breaks are usually for 15 to 30 minutes. Skiers at all levels are welcome.
RULES FOR BSC MEETUP EVENTS
* Helmets are required.
* Participants must be 18 or over.
* To participate in a BSC Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BSC Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
*All participants must be capable of skiing at the level indicated in the event announcement.
* If a participant is not comfortable with a specific run or route taken by the group, the participant shall notify the leader and take an alternate route that is appropriate for his or her skill level.
*A participant may inadvertently get separated from the group and must be capable of skiing independently if necessary.
*Skiing may be significantly impacted by changing weather conditions (rain, wind, reduced visibility). Participants must monitor activities for cancellations or changes. If the weather conditions are bad on the day of the scheduled meetup, the meetup may be cancelled. If the event is cancelled due to poor weather, a message will be posted on the morning of the meetup by 8:30 a.m.
* Participants must be ready to start skiing with the group at the Meetup time. If your plans change, please cancel from the Meetup event so the group is not waiting for you.
Please Read And Be Certain You Understand The Implications Of This Waiver.
* I am age 18 years of age or over.
* I am aware that skiing and snowboarding can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. I am responsible for judging my ability to ski with the group and my ability to handle the ski conditions. I alone am responsible for the decision to ski or not to ski with the group.
* Each skier/rider attending this event is participating at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment or themselves.
* I release and hold harmless the Bend Ski Club, its officers and directors, and organizers or leader(s) of this event from liability for any injury to myself or damage to my equipment resulting from my participation in this event.
* I am aware that unless I am a current member of the Bend Ski Club in good standing, I do not have coverage under Bend Ski Club’s liability insurance and would be personally liable for any injury to myself or others, and property damage, that I cause.
* By joining this Bend Ski Club Meetup event, I agree to all the above.
# Note: The Bend Ski Club and the Bend Ski Club Meetup are two distinct and separate groups. In order to be a Bend Ski Club member in good standing you must file a formal application and be current in your dues payment. Applications to join the club are available on the website at <a>www.bendskiclub.net.</a>We usually meet at one of the large tables near the 1st level coffee shop. If that area is full look for us at one of the large tables on the 2nd level near the entrance to the cafeteria.